Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization), is the process of getting organic (free) traffic to a website and is arguably the most powerful component an Internet Marketing Strategy.
The largest and most well-known Search Engine is Google but there are others such as Bing, Yahoo and many more that also offer paid Ads.
- Creating Brand Awareness: Top position site rankings create lots of impressions which translates to more exposure for your site. Having your local business website show up on the first page with the products or services that the user is looking for, provides extremely powerful brand awareness that associates your brand and instills trust since most businesses that show up on this first page are perceived to be trustworthy. These users are more likely to see your content and interact with your brand.
- Increased Website Usability: If you have a business website and you need to make it easier for users to navigate through it, SEO is the best choice. SEO is known to rearrange a website’s architecture and their links, to make all pages within a particular site easier to find and navigate. This process of website marketing not only enables an easy way for users to find then navigate to your site but also enables users to find more information about your company.
3. Increased Traffic: Ranking in the top position on search engine result pages (SERP) for your local company, is an absolute must for both websites and progressive web apps. Understanding how to use keywords to identify your brand to users will lead to huge cost savings and much better click-through rates leading to increased traffic and revenue. Organic search results can deliver unlimited traffic and bring tremendous growth to your business.
4. Cost Effectiveness: Local SEO internet marketing in your area is among the most known cost-effective online marketing strategies since it primarily targets users who are actively searching for your products or services online. The SEO’s inbound nature promotes cost-effective strategies that can save companies money while providing unlimited growth, unlike other outbound strategies such as cold-calling or mailers.
5. Improved ROI: A good Internet Marketing Agency will provide the right marketing strategy that can help with tracking and improve the ROI of a particular website. Setting up A/B split testing, utilizing Google analytics and conversion optimization can provide your business with incredible details and analysis on where your customers are coming from and what they are doing once they reach your website. The process of figuring out the lead generation that works best is a big part of SEO. For a non-e-commerce website, it’s possible to attribute values of lead conversions such as a contact us form, to compute the value of your strategy.
6. Bypass the Competition: Local SEO is becoming more popular and is gaining ground. Business owners are realizing the importance of search engine optimization and most are starting to take advantage of it. If you’re looking to get ahead of your competitors, you’ll need to utilize the power of SEO and by doing so, you will ensure your company’s future regardless of whether your website offers the lowest prices. Therefore, it is vital to hire a skilled Internet Marketing Company in your area and invest in a skilled staff that will help your site rank above your competitors.
7. Improving Mobile Friendliness: Having a bad user experience e.g. navigating side-to-side and needing to zoom-in and out to view a page will decrease the probability of a user ever returning. A good SEO Mobile strategy greatly enhances and improves the overall mobile user experience. Simply adding some high-quality images that have descriptive text and file names as-well-as improving faster page loads with progressive web app technologies, are just some of the few practical options for achieving mobile optimization. It’s important to hire a good mobile app development company that understands the digital relationship between internet marketing, social media, and a mobile app, but keep in mind you don’t need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a good app.
8. Influence Purchasing Decisions: Online marketing is a terrific way to help influence purchasing decisions. This occurs because of the credibility and trust that has been created by ranking on the first page of any search engine. Make good use of SEO to enhance and improve your conversions by influencing customer purchasing decisions with the proper use of online marketing and social media.