iMediaMason.com Campaign Cancellation and Refund Policy
All subscription services rendered via the iMedia Mason website are on a pre-paid subscription basis. Recurring payments are automatically collected online on a monthly basis unless otherwise specified. However, services are provided on a month by month agreement.
If the client changes his/her mind about doing work with iMedia Mason during the course of the campaign, the client will be responsible for the amount of work already completed. Depending on the amount of work completed at the time of cancellation, this may mean receiving a full refund, a partial refund, no refund, or owing additional fees. In order to protect clients from unintentional service interruption, clients wishing to terminate any services must request the service termination in writing.
Under this policy:
- Cancellations may be requested only within the 10-day window prior to the launch of a campaign.
- The Client agrees that no refund shall be given arising from cancellations requested after the launch date.
- Cessation of work for Project websites may be requested, and the remaining work may be allocated to another Project URL.
- iMedia Mason reserves the right to first allocate any remaining budget to services that may benefit any other URL belonging to the client.
- The premature termination of a campaign may void any refunds.
- Generally due to the nature of our work, we do not assure any refunds upon cancellation.
- If a refund is made, we would debit the amount for the work already completed, and for the work in process.
- Taxes paid on services to regulatory bodies would not be refunded.
- In the event of any violation to the terms and conditions of our policy, we would cancel the agreement and would not refund anything.
- We will not refund if any delay happens because of third party participation.
Should you feel the company is not abiding by its declared refund policy, please contact us at email@example.com.